The item which is shown in the photos is the actual item. You will receive what you see in the pictures.
Replacement filter for the Keurig B150, K150, B150P, K150P, B155, K155, K2500, K3000, K3000SE, B3000, B3000SE, and Keurig Bolt brewing systems. Replaces the older Q5486, KQ8, and KQ8a filters. MADE IN THE USA.
PROVIDES CRISP, CLEAN WATER: Removes Chlorine and improves taste and odor. Stops scale from building up inside the brewer's internal water tank by preventing mineral deposits which hinder the machine from functioning properly.
EASY TO INSTALL: Filter simply screws into your existing head unit. Replacement of the spent media bed is completed in a matter of seconds by detaching the filter body from a permanent head with a twist of the wrist. The new filter body is just as easily threaded into the head and the replacement is then complete.
PureWater Filters Quality:
The PureWater Filters™ Promise:
- Granular Activated Carbon: Made from raw organic, high-carbon materials and small, extremely porous granules with high surface area to remove chlorine, tastes and odors, and a wide range of toxic organic chemicals (VOCs).
- Polypropylene Depth Filtration: Made from Class 1 filtration media, Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I.
- Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor: Added NSF Food Grade polyphosphate to prevent scaling and corrosion of pipes and equipment (due to lime, iron, and other water contaminants) by forming a protective film to prevent contaminants from reacting with your equipment.
Rest assured, all of our products come with:
- Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts, and
- Support - Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to product related questions.
Service life on filter is 1,250 gallons/6 months. For replacements use PureWater PW5486, UPC 6527853421188