DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter with Remote Controller 4K Drone - Gray
The DJI Mavic Pro is a small-yet-powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvass easily and without worry, helping you make every moment an aerial moment. Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI's most sophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3 mile range, 4 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger.
- Lightweight drone folds up to about the size of a water bottle
- Sport Mode features a max air speed of 40 mph (65 km/h)
- 4K Ultra HD camera captures incredibly high resolution detail
- Camera control via 3-axis mechanical gimbal
- Front Obstacle Avoidance keeps your flight worry-free up to 22 mph (36 km/h)
- Key Sensor Redundancy for added reliability
- Active Tracking Mode lets you follow a moving subject
- Range of up to 4.3 miles (7 km) in FCC mode or 2.5 miles (4 km) in CE mode
- Terrain Follow Mode helps maintain steady altitude, even over uneven terrain
- Take a picture with a simple gesture using the Gesture Selfie feature
- Fly-by-phone and adjust settings with the DJI GO Mobile App
- 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Using three specially miniaturized brushless motors and advanced algorithms, the camera moves in the opposite direction to the Mavic, cancelling out unwanted movement for the smoothest possible video.
- DCI & UHD 4K and Full HD Video
- The Mavic Pro camera shoots 4K video (up to 4096 x 2160) at 30 frames per second and Full HD 1080p at 96 frames per second, so you can create incredible slow motion. Its minimum focusing distance is just 19", making it perfect for everything from the ultimate aerial selfies to landscape shots.
- ActiveTrack Subject Tracking Modes
- With ActiveTrack, just tell the Mavic who to track and it handles the rest. No GPS bracelets or transmitters are required. The Mavic has been trained to detect and recognize a number of common subjects including people, bike riders, vehicles, and even animals. Once you have marked your subject, you can fly around them to create a huge variety of shots, depending on the mode you are in. As the Mavic is tracking, you can even select exactly where you want the subject in the frame.