Open Box like new Condition
The item which is shown in the photos is the actual item. You will receive what you see in the pictures.
DBPOWER 2MP HD Wifi Endoscope Inspection Snake Camera
This new Wifi Endoscope camera is a portable, hand-held, multifunctional inspection camera system featuring a ultra small size of 8.5mm diameter high quality video camera offering crystal clear output, and the powerful wireless module provides stable wifi connection.
Users can view the videos in iPhones, iPads, Android devices and PC ,you can capture images(JPG) or videos (AVI) in VGK300k definition with the bundled application.
Functions and applications
Method of Using
- View live inspection video instantly on your iPhone, iPad, Android devices through Wi-Fi connection.
- 2 MegaPixels camera, with 2 million pixels CMOS camera, gives a clear and sharp full screen image.
- 8.5mm diameter slim sized Camera head with 6 LEDs in the tip.
- Equipped with powerful flashlight and variable LED lighting allowing inspections in dark locations.
- App, Apk and PC software bundled
- Download and install “WiFi View” app on your device from Google Play Store or APP Store.
- Turn on the WiFi box, open phone's WLAN or wifi setting, find wireless signal named PLX_Camera(PLX camera), click it and input password “12345678" to connect.
- Open the application for “WiFi View”, the image will be dispalyed automatically.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - The DBPOWER WiFi Endoscope comes with a 100% Money Back Lifetime Guarantee. You won't get this lifetime guarantee from other brands. Try It RISK FREE Today!
- HIGH RESOLUTION CAMERA - With 2 million pixels CMOS camera, GET HD IMAGES AND VIDEO WIRELESSLY!
- BUILT IN FLASHLIGHT - Equipped with powerful flashlight and variable LED lighting allowing inspections in dark locations.
- PERFECT FOR ALL - Work with Android smart-phone (Android 2.3 and above), iPhone/ ipad ( IOS 6.0 and above), Windows 7/8/10/XP/VISTA.
- MULTIFUNCTION ENDOSCOPE - Great for auto repairs, home improvement projects, and various other tasks. It helps minimise the need to disassemble machinery for inspection, saving time and money.